Novelkeeping

I did the equivalent of housekeeping on my novel -- picked it up, dusted it off, removed a bit of grime and mildew, and then set it down again. Actually, my literal housekeeping is nothing like this. If I need a clean house, the easiest way is to move. Yes, that's how messy my house is. Ahem. Anyway. Hopefully my mss is not in the same shape as my desk.

I know I've said this before, but I don't want to re-write my mss again. Enough revisions, time to let it rest and move on to a new project. Yet, being obsessive, I couldn't refrain from re-reading it and making just a few little changes.

Comments

Susan R. Mills said…
You sound just like me. I love the way you called it "Novelkeeping". That's exactly what it's like.
Rewriting a book is a ton of work! I hope you don't have to do that. You could always hire a housekeeper. :)

For your house, not your book, haha. :)