May Releases - Neko Girls and Sexy Nerds and a May Day Spring Fling

I have two new books coming out in May, both Arcana Glen stories. One is a novel, the next stand-alone HEA but connected book in the Major Arcana Tarot Romance series. Moxie & the Maverick is out in a few days and you can already Pre-Order it so it's delivered to you right away. If you know the Tarot, you'll recognize Strength and the Hermit. If you don't know Tarot, don't worry, the story speaks for itself, pitting a feisty Kitty Shifter against a brilliant but clueless Alpha Nerd. Both the Neko Girl and the Mad Scientist have a secret, and this is an Enemies to Lovers story. 


The other book is a novella, also a stand-alone HEA story in the Holiday Arcana Glen series. The action starts on a sultry beach party for Beltane, when passion gets the better of the Siren heroine and handsome hunk of a Rock Witch. She saves him from drowning, one thing leads to another and they have a wild one night stand. Neither the Mermaid nor the Stone Mage expect their Spring Fling Romance to come back to haunt them. But then they realize they have to work together at the same rafting company.... 

I don't have a Pre-Order for the Mermaid Spring Fling novella yet. My rule for myself is that I work on my other books first (which are all in the dreary editing stage) and if I finish that, I reward myself by writing a novella. It often comes down to the last week. My April release was a bit late, in fact, because my June book in the Major Arcana series needed much more editing than usual. Gah!

Anyhoo...

Both the novels and the novellas are short, light, often silly reads, and I have so much fun writing them. I hope you will enjoy them too.





Comments