Blog Notes

Urm, I have some stuff I need to do for my blog. My blog won an award -- squee! -- but I haven't nailed it to the wall yet. I want to catch up on a bunch of blogs I'm following, and I still want to post my thoughts on Endings, which is about half written. (My post on Endings has no ending. O, Irony, you kill me.)

Kids are off on Spring Break, I have a few art projects I'm going to bid on and Revenge of the Vomitous Stomach Flu has struck members of my clan again. However, I will brush up my blog eventually, and I apologize for the delay.

Comments

Danyelle L. said…
Congrats on your award! I look forward to reading about endings. :)
Sara Raasch said…
Award! Ooo what you'd win an award for?
Tara Maya said…
I'm not really sure why my blog won an award!
Because you rock, Tara!
Anonymous said…
You really won an award? Not that I don't believe you, but I know your family history, and it is filled with scoundrels, cutthroats, and deceivers - and even a Democrat or two!

Congratulations!
Tara Maya said…
Oky, you've all got me blushing. It's just one of those fun blog bling thingies. I just have to figure out how to put it up.