Twelve Days of Christmas Videos - Last Minute Gift Ideas

Christmas is about shopping and shameless self-promotion, so this is a good time to remind you that you can give ebooks as presents! (Hint, hint.)

If you've already given all fifty of your friends a relatives gifts of my ebooks, and yet you are still frantically running around, trying to buy last minute presents, as I am, I humbly offer some suggestions in the songs below. There are a lot of good versions of Santa Baby. I chose Madanna's because it has a cute video. And who better than the Material Girl to represent the material side of Christmas?

Wait, you're objecting that Christmas is not just about shopping and self-promotion?

Weird.

You mean maybe what we want often bears no resemblance whatsoever to what we need...?

Nah.

I REALLY DO NEED A HIPPO!





Comments

Unknown said…
I love Liegh Nash