Twelve Days of Christmas Videos - Reindeer Behaving Badly

Sock puppets singing karaoke. So silly, but too cute.

I love this version of Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer. I never realized Cousin Mel was so sexy, for one thing. It looks like she and grandpa were plotting, doesn't it? But it's all good, because Grandma turns up ok in the end, relieving my deep childhood trauma over her fate.

Just for the record, I do not endorse reindeer violence. Vixen, the first step is to admit you have a problem. Lay off the booze, buck. No wonder you stampeded grandma. You shouldn't drink and fly.





Comments

C. N. Nevets said…
hahahaha Okay, the Cousin Mel thing is sort of disturbing, but the two kids re-creating the accident with their play set???? HIGH-larious.
Anonymous said…
That Vixen video is outstanding. I love it. Thanks for posting these--hilarious!