Two Other Ebooks Now for Sale

I've made my corrections and I'm waiting for them to go through the system. Once they do, I'll post the link here to buy the book. If you haven't bought it already, please hold off until then. Should be later today.

In addition to Conmergence, which I'm selling for $2.99, I've extracted two of the novelettes to sell separately for 99 cents. Each one is about 12,000 words. I hope people won't be angry that's too short. I clearly state the word count in the description, but you know how it is.

I wanted to do this to (A) have some 99 cent items, and (B) have fun with more covers. The cover of Conmergence is more of a mood piece and doesn't relate to any specific story. But these covers reflect the stories:







The cover art on Tomorrow We Dance is by Natalie Holkham. So the cover for this 99 cents book actually cost me much more than the cover for the anthology proper. I really love it though. Here's where you can find more work by Natalie:

websites: http://www.coroflot.com/chermilla
http://chermilla.deviantart.com/

Comments

Mayowa said…
Congratulations, Tara!

I've been enjoying the process along with you through your posts. Thanks for sharing.

Does that say posted at 4:48AM?
C. N. Nevets said…
Great covers!
Davin Malasarn said…
Tara Maya, I'm so freakin' excited!!! I keep having to wait, though!
Tara Maya said…
Yes, it says 4:48. And that's because I was up all night doing this. Sorry for the wait, but I wanted to share all the steps along the way, even the false starts. :)
Jai Joshi said…
Tara, congratulations! The covers look amazing.

Jai
Tara, those covers are LOVELY!!! Can I just say I'm thrilled for you to do the Underground cover???!
Tara Maya said…
Thanks, Michelle, I'm looking forward to it!