Night of the Living Trekkies - Book Trailer of the Day

Hat tip to Athena Stephenson for the link.



Okay, this is just cheating.

This is not a book trailer. This is a frickin' full on MOVIE. And it is AWESOME.

I mean, what can I say? It is funny, has great acting, hilarious costumes, setting, special effects, a huge production cast and Cthulhu only knows what size budget... Am I jealous?

Hell yes. Also in awe.

I expect a real movie to follow shortly.

Full Disclosure: I dressed as a Green Orion Slave Dancer to a Trek convention once. I won first prize in the costume contest and was asked out on a date. A pity I was only eleven.

Comments

C. N. Nevets said…
Tara, this is heroic enough for me to break out my old stoic Vulcan emoticon from the Star Trek boards on the Wildcat BBS.

^..^
-
Tara Maya said…
ROTFLOL