Silly Headlines

There are many story-starters. Even standing in the line at the grocery store.



Ventriloquist is in coma -- but his dummy's still talking!

Girl Frozen in Ice in 1939 Alive!

Britney stole my body! Shocking phots of the "real" pop star inside

3 Die in rampage of Killer Sheep

Bat boy foils Nuclear Bomb plot

Phone Psychic's head explodes

Robot Priests -- Pope's Secret Plan to stop sex scandals

I keep mom's ashes in the vacuum cleaner

Amelia Earhart's Plane Lands -- with skeleton at the controls

Wife Sells Hubby's Body Parts on Internet

Al Queda Breeding Killer Mosquitoes

3000 Year Old Mummy Pregnant -- Janitor admits, "I'm the father"

Iraqi Sub Prowling Lake Michigan

Three New Commandments Found

Saddam Challenges Bush to a Duel

Jap Sub still fighting WWII

Duck Hunters shot Angel!

Saddam Feeds Christians to Lions!

Viking frozen in block of ice

Merman caught in South Pacific

Saddam Hussein's chemical weapons found in Cuba!

3000 year old priestess revived in Libya

Saddam's weapons of mass destruction -- Killer Dinosaurs!

Actual headlines from the tabloids

Comments

Very amusing. I like the one about the merman. I kinda wish it were true, because I'd like to see that.
I married a Frog. Does that count???