30 Day Novel Workshop

I'm going to be running a 30 Day Novel No Fail Formula workshop this November. But to get you started I have some tutorial videos that are completely free--including a free workbook you can download to follow along.


(We've had such a HUGE response that our server is overwhelmed. There may be a delay if receiving the workbook, in which case email me, and I will send it to you personally, so you can get started. … But please be patient, I'm not ignoring you, I will answer EVERY email in the order I receive it, but there are a LOT! lol I'm glad it's so popular but success brings its own problems too.)

Remember, the free videos are ONLY going to be up for a SHORT while. Watch them now, while you can. The workshop registration is also only going to be open A FEW DAYS, so either opt in or email me personally to get on the list now, to be informed when it opens. You can also join us on Facebook.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Comments