Tarot: I'm Working on a Deck to Go with My Series



The Arcana Glen Tarot 

In conjunction with my new Paranormal Romance series, which is inspired by the Tarot, I am designing an Arcana Glen Tarot Deck. And to accompany the deck, I'm working on a companion guidebook.

The guidebook will include basic information about Tarot, so that even absolute Tarot noobs can understand and enjoy it. The guidebook will also include background on the world of the Arcana Glen cosmos for fans of the series. And finally, for experienced Tarot aficionados, the unique aspects of the Arcana Glen deck will be highlighted for the pleasure of the collector or experienced card reader.

I've already begun work on the deck and the guidebook  I decided it would be fun to share entries as blog posts. If you find it interesting, let me know. Also feel free to ask questions and let me know what areas you are particularly interested in, so I can add those, if I haven't already.

Expect to see future posts on both general information about Tarot and specific details about the upcoming Arcana Glen Deck.

The card in the image is the Magician. His name, in the Arcana Glen universe, is Alephander Guiscard the Guardian of the Path of Knowledge. He is accused of murdering all of his fellow Guardians, as well as his six wives. And now he's looking for Wife #7...

If you sign up for my Newsletter, you can read the first book for free: The Magician & the Fool.

Or you can buy it here: The Magician & the Fool

P.S. If you're interested in receiving updates on the deck and when it will be available for sale, get on the email list by contacting: editor @ misquepress.com. 





Comments